The project envigases 5 national workshop and one international conference to promote the solutions and policies that we have developed through the project activity. The International Conference is planned to be implemented in October 2023 with the involvement of policy makers and youth organisations in Spain.
NI-NI AND YO-YO : YOUTH TRAJECTORIES AND DILEMMA OF SOCIAL WELFARE SYSTEMS IN SOUTHERN EUROPE NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND DOCUMENTARY SCREENING
Ni-Ni and Yo-Yo : Youth Trajectories and Dilemma of Social Welfare Systems in Southern Europe National Conference and Documentary Screening will target young people, youth policy makers, academics and politicians. The event will both multiply the project results with the outer audience as well as used as advocacy purposes. The activities in each country will have to involve keynote speakers from the political parties who are willing to involve as well as the relevant stakeholders from the ministries such as youth ministry or social policies ministries from regional and national governments in each. country to present the results of the project and engage in lobbying activity and initiate as well as a policy dialogue and reinforce the links between the research, youth work practitioners and youth policy makers.
ONLINE WEBINAR – NI-NI AND YO-YO : YOUTH TRAJECTORIES AND DILEMMA OF SOCIAL WELFARE SYSTEMS IN SOUTHERN EUROPE
To increase the outreach of the project activities, we will implement online webinar with the involvement of the outer audience right after the international conference. The activity will be implemented online and will involve relevant stakeholders from the target groups of youth policy makers, youth work practitioners, young people and youth researchers. Our aim is to take the project outside of its borders and reach out more audience in EU level and international levels to create more impact and create an awareness about the issue of social welfare systems. The project will create an impact in international level with the implementation of this webinar.
NI-NI AND YO-YO : YOUTH TRAJECTORIES AND DILEMMA OF SOCIAL WELFARE SYSTEMS IN SOUTHERN EUROPE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Ni-Ni and Yo-Yo : Youth Trajectories and Dilemma of Social Welfare Systems in Southern Europe International Conference will be implemented to reach out the wider audience not only in participating countries but the international audience and we want to invite in each country representatives along with the policy makers from the each participating country.
The structure of the activity :
1st day :
- Speeches from National Governments in Spain and Political Party Representatives and EU representatives
- Presentation of the Research Study and Policy Recommendations
- Workshops in small groups ( 20-30 people ) in the policy areas defined in the policy recommendations for wider discussions
2nd Day :
- Presentation of the workshop results
- Panel Discussions of Academics in the fields of social welfare policies and human rights of youth
- Engaging Dialogue with the youth policy makers ( Panel Discussions with policy markers )
- Documentary Screening
3rd Day :
- The workshops of the training activity participants with the methods developed in handbook ( 4 workshops in two sessions )
- The final speeches from the organization representatives, youth work practitioners, and politicians