The project envisages two training activities to be implemented with 30 young people and 20 youth workers from participating countries focusing on the social rights of young people and the dilemma of Ni-Ni ( NEETs ) and Yo-Yo ( prolonged youth ).
First training will be implemented in 11-17th of April 2022 in Alcala la Real, Spain with the involvement of all partners and report of the training will be published under Training Report Section. Second training will be implemented in March 2023 in Şanlıurfa, Turkey.
Human Rights of Youth: Training for Young People
11-17 April 2022, Alcala la Real, Spain / Hosting organization : Verdesur
Human Rights of Youth: Training for Young People will be the training for the young people concerning youth citizenship, social welfare structures, and the human rights of youth. The training activity will be implemented in Alcala la Real for 5 day period with the involvement of 30 participants and 5 trainers in April 2022. During the implementation of the training, the trainers will implement a series of workshops concerning the human rights of youth, social welfare systems, implementing research with young people. The idea behind the implementation of the training activity is to qualify young people to engage with their peers for the research activity in the participating countries through their networks.
Goals of the training :
- To make the young people aware about the issues concerning the social welfare structures
- To qualify the young people willing to involve in the research activity with their peers to make them able to engage in survey work
- To create a network of young people who will engage in dialogue through social media and face to face with the politicians
- To make young people to become changemakers in their own communities
- To plan the research methodology and receive the feedback of young people about the decided areas within the project
Infopack : Please click here.
After the implementation of the training, used methodology and the report will be published here.
Training of Trainers for Youth Workers will be the training for youth workers to share about the developed handbook and engage them in the advocacy process of the developed policy recommendations and the awareness raising materials as documentary. Each participating organisation will make a call from their website to involve the youth workers concerning their capabilities to engage with the politicians and their previous work experiences as youth worker/youth trainer. The selection criteria for youth workers will be their ability to engage in deliberative dialogue with the youth policy makers and their willingness to implement trainings within the multiplier event structures in their own countries. They will be the multipliers of the developed methodology,the policy recommendations, research study as well as the audovidisual material to create awareness in the communities of participating countries.
Training of Trainers for Youth Workers
The training activity will be implemented in Şanlıurfa for 5 day period with the involvement of 20 youth workers and 3 trainers in March 2023. During the implementation of the training activity, the trainers will implement workshops concerning the training development, lobbying, human rights of youth and will present the outputs that developed and receive feedback. The idea behind the implementation of the training activity to engage youth workers to the lobbying process in their own countries. The methodology of the training will be developed during the development of the IO2 : Human Rights for Youth and Tackling with Denied Youth Citizenship : Methods for Youth Workers in Southern Europe and the aim of the training is to test the methods developed and share the experience with the other youth workers in the process. One night during the training, the documentary will be shown the participants to receive feedback prior to make available for the outer audience online with an aim to receive feedback.
The goals of the activity :
- To make the youth workers aware about the issues concerning the social welfare structures
- To qualify the youth workers as lobbyers to involve in the advocacy activity and make them aware about the issues of young people
- To quality the youth workers as trainers in the field of Human Rights of Youth and Implications of the Social Welfare Assistance in the lives of young people
- To create a network of qualified youth workers to implement activities with young people
- To make youth workers engage with the policy makers in their own countries
- To receive feedback on the outputs developed during the implementation of the project
The call of the participants will be published here in January 2023.